Pages

Jul 11, 2012

Updated Mystery Menu coming your way

Those of you who have seen the mystery menu in TKE's mystery room will know that it is sore need of an update and it's just had one! New authors, new categories, being printed as we speak. It will also have monthly specials on the back. This month's are Paris Directive, The Key and Skeleton Picnic.

I have been writing my little cotton socks off which is why there haven't been many posts, but I do want to do at least a couple a week because the reading is good at the moment people.

Hypnotist follow-up The Nightmare by Lars Kepler great sophomore book! Waiting for Sunrise by William Boyd (the arc finally came my way), Alif the Unseen (Arabic hacker, present day, currently half way through, little bit Potter-esque).

I also want to do a mystery character quiz. I'm testing this out and I would prefer answers on the blog rather than in the store but whatever makes you happy. I will give you three clues, every Monday (apart from the first one which follows this post) and you have to use your massive mystery knowledge to name the character. I'm thinking there might be prizes down the line if we get enough people taking part. Oh and this is a mystery girl exclusive, I'm doing the quiz, not TKE. Disclaimer will follow every quiz.

No comments: